Please see below for more information regarding our in-home speech and language therapy services:
Who needs services?
- Anyone who has speech or language concerns
- Speech concerns include trouble understanding your child (articulation), voice disorders, phonology disorders
- Expressive Language concerns including trouble with grammar, trouble expressing thoughts or ideas, difficulty formulating complete sentences, delayed language development, reduced utterance length, difficulty communicating
- Receptive Language concerns including trouble following directions, difficulty understanding vocabulary and concepts, difficulty understanding spoken language including comprehension of sentences and stories
- We have experience treating individuals with Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, genetic disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Pediatric stroke, etc.
What services do we provide?
We offer services in speech and language therapy related to:
- Articulation and Phonology Disorders
- Expressive and Receptive Language Disorder
- Social Skills
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Devices
In addition, we offer:
- review of IEPs, outside reports
- Attendance at IEP meetings
- Consultation services with child’s team members
Where do we provide services?
New England Speech Therapy offers speech and language therapy services for children birth to school age. Speech and language services are provided in the child’s natural environment, including the home, preschool, daycare, or community.
New England Speech Therapy services children residing in the following Massachusetts towns:
Acton Allston Arlington Bedford Belmont Billerica Burlington Brighton Brookline Cambridge Chelsea Concord Everett Framingham Lexington Lowell Malden Medford Natick Newton Melrose Reading Revere Saugus Somerville Stoneham Tewksbury Wakefield Watertown Waltham Westford Winchester Winthrop Woburn
When do we provide service?
New England Speech Therapy understands families have very busy lives. We provide services for children during after-school hours as well as on weekends. We attempt to work around every family’s busy schedule.
How long are therapy sessions?
Individual therapy sessions range from 30, 45 and 60 minute increments based upon each child’s unique needs.